Rentals and venues
Be inspired by the many works of art in our galleries and bring your creativity to life for your event for an unforgettable experience! The Art Center's Event Venues are the best kept secret in the Mid-Ohio Valley! From a small intimate gathering of five to a lavish corporate event of 500, the Art Center has a space to fill your needs.
The following will define our basic rental options, but we try to tailor our rental agreement to YOUR needs. The options are limitless! Just imagine what you can do, and we will endeavor to find the most reasonable way to make it a reality!
- All venues (except birthday party rentals) are for a 4 hour rental period with the option of adding additional hours to your contract for a nominal fee.
- Rentals also include tables and chairs set-up.
- Set-up begins the Thursday prior to the event for the Wharton Grande Ballroom and tear-down the following Monday. Gallery set ups begin Friday afternoon with tear-down the following Monday.
- We have our favorites to recommend, but you have the luxury of choosing YOUR OWN caterer, music services, linens and florals.
- Other available extras include a piano, PA system, all-digital sound system and beverage services for small conference meetings.
- If you have out of town quests, no worries. We've partnered up with local hotels that are just 10-15 minutes away! Having your event here ensures a special Art Center rate!
- Please contact Lyndsay@parkersburgartcenter.org or at (304) 485-3859 for consultation, tours, and more information.
The Wharton Grande Ballroom
Imagine YOUR event HERE!
Our Wharton Grande Ballroom located on the third floor of the Parkersburg Art Center comes with a prep kitchen, extravagant men and women restrooms, and elevator access. This space is perfect for weddings, family reunions, proms and corporate events. The ballroom can house 500 people lecture style or 100-350 at tables. Take in the sites and experience the beautiful natural lighting through the large picturesque windows. Call or email Lyndsay today to tour this beautiful space and make your dream event a reality at the Parkersburg Art Center.
We can seat you and your guests in one of our Gallery spaces, in table or lecture format. It’s classy, the artwork changes frequently, and the first floor kitchen is available to use. The galleries can accommodate 70 to 100 guests. Youcan choose from the Main Riccobene Gallery, Tanner Boll Gallery, or the Whitlatch Gallery. You can also rent the entire facility! Your group will enjoy a different perspective seated in our Mezzanine overlooking the main gallery. Included is an elevator, kitchenette and private restroom. Call or email Lyndsay to book your event.
Our 3,000 + square foot Art Factory level provides comfortable seating at tables or in a lecture-style format. Plenty of room to romp around in and fun playground equipment for the kids! Perfect for birthday parties or special occasion events for children and we do the clean up. Call Lyndsay to reserve your party in the Art Factory!
Birthday Parties in the Art Factory:
- $125 for space rental only
- $150 for space rental plus a teacher to coordinate and instruct a make-and-take art project
- 2 hour space rental plus set up time prior
The Board Room
We offer the area’s most artful conference room, complete with its own kitchen and restroom. This private space is perfect for a business meeting or conference. The board room can seat up to 20 guests. Wi-Fi is available as well as projectors upon request. Email or call Lyndsay to schedule your next meeting here.