All exhibits are on view Wednesdays through Saturdays, 10:00-5:00 ($2 non-PAC member admission.) Wednesdays are FREE! Admission to opening receptions is $10 for non-members and Free for Members.
November 19-December 31, 2017
- Opening November 19, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- The Innovative Arts Alliance is a group of artists from WV and Ohio. Their members include carvers, quilters, painters, lithographers, photographers, and paper-smiths. This will be the fifth time the Art Center has hosted their biennial exhibit.
- Women of Appalachia Project 11: Their Stories and Their Art. This group show is the brainchild of Albany, Ohio, artist Kari Gunter-Seymour, and features works by female artists from Ohio, WV, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. Participants include established professionals and rising artists in all mediums. Spoken Word event on December 10th, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
IMAGES from left to right:
Art quilt by Susan Nash (Innovative Arts Alliance)
Watercolor by Virginia Killian (Innovative Arts Alliance)
Oil by Marlene L'Abbe (Women of Appalachia Project)
Sculpture by Laurie Vancouver (Women of Appalachia Project)
November 25- December 31
"Artful Trees 2017" What if Picasso HAD trimmed a Christmas Tree? Bet it would be interesting to look at. Our gallery of trees will be trimmed with 6x6 works of art created by regional artists. These artful ornaments are available for sale. Come walk through our seasonal forest of inspiration.
Coming up in 2018:
- January: No exhibits in January for repairs and preparations
- Clayton Spangler - February 2018
- Pat Cross - April 2018